CALL FOR PAPERS - GUIDELINES
The deadline for the submission of full papers is EXTENDED TILL 27 JANUARY 2008.
Below is a set of guidelines and formatting instructions to help you prepare and submit your paper.
Please read them carefully prior to submitting
- Each paper can only be submitted to ONE track (list of tracks)
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, accepted for publication, and if under review, must NOT appear in print before EURAM 2008 Conference.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the text.
(Any submissions with author information will be automatically DELETED).
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in PDF format.
- The maximum length of the paper is 40 pages (including ALL tables, appendices and references). The paper format should follow the Academy of Management Journal’s Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12-pitch font, double spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Number all of the pages of the paper.
- NO changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the paper prints correctly (i.e. all imported figures and tables are there), and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- Submit your paper to: http://forms.eiasm.org/euram2008/PaperSubmission